Moonee Ponds Bowling Club – Code of Conduct
Being a member of the Moonee Ponds Bowling Club (MPBC) entitles you to certain rights and responsibilities, as it does to other members, guests and visitors.
Members of, and visitors to, the MPBC are required, under the Code of Conduct, to behave at all times in a way whichupholds the values and good reputation of the MPBC.
MPBC Members, Guest and Visitors have a right to:
- Not breach State and Commonwealth laws
- Comply with all rules, regulations and follow all safety requirements and practices of the MPBC
- Comply with any lawful and reasonable direction given by a person with the authority
- Behave honestly and with integrity
- Treat others with respect and courtesy and without discrimination
- Refrain from behavior that could offend or embarrass others
- Behave responsibly and not motivate or incite any person/s to do or feel unpleasant or violent
- Not physically or verbally harass others (Includes but not limited to: fighting, arguing, ridiculing, threatening, stalking)
- Not use offensive language or gestures towards others
- Not carry any offensive weapon/s
- Not use illicit drugs
- Maintain confidentiality about dealings that any person has with the MPBC
- Not provide false or misleading information in response to a request for information, made for official purposes in connection with the Club
- Use MPBC resources in a proper manner (Not damage, steal or misuse property belonging to, or in the possession of the Club,
members, guests or visitors)
- At all times behave in a way that upholds the good reputation of the MPBC
Breaches to the MPBC Code of Conduct – Reporting and Resolution.
Breaches of the Code of Conduct are to be reported to a member of the Committee of Management and will be resolved calmly, with honesty, dignity and confidentially.
The MPBC Committee of Management reserves the right to make decisions and enforce fair and appropriate measures to resolve a Code of Conduct breach.
Where and when required the MPBC Committee of Management, will investigate, discuss and action the breach. The Committee may impose a reprimand, suspension, or revoke club membership. In the
case of a non-member; banning from the club for a set period of time or life. Any breach of State or Commonwealth law will be referred to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
Committee of Management
Moonee Ponds Bowling Club Inc.