Moonee Ponds Bowling Club is open all year round for social & corporate bowling and much more.
Set within Queens Park The Moonee Ponds Bowling Club offers beautiful scenery in a family friendly environment. Join us at our Club’s Social events and / or celebrate your special event ‘At The Ponds’
Barefoot Bowling $20.00 per person for 2 hours of bowling
Join us at “The Ponds” by becoming a Social Member
Membership benefits include:
- Access to free coaching
- Access to the greens for bowling on selected social club days
- Access to the member’s lounge
- Drinks at member discounted prices
- Invitation to club events
Barefoot bowling is a great way to create a unique function environment for you and your guests.
- $20 per person for 2 hours of bowling
- The use of the greens and our bowling equipment.
- An instructor to set up and pack away bowling equipment, provide instructions and explain the object of the game during your bowling sessions.
- Max number per rink = 8-10
- Rinks are available for 2 hours
- If no-one else is waiting for the green, you may be able to continue to continue to play
Conditions of play:
- Footwear should be flat soles, thongs or bare feet (no heels).
- All bowling bookings require a 10% deposit to lock away your Rinks.
- 48hr notice is required for any changes to the booking or for cancellation of bookings (Unless due to inclement weather).
- The decking, greens/rinks will not be available until 6pm on Thursday or Saturday
- Children younger than 10 years are not permitted on the greens, in the sand surrounding the greens or other areas of the club and it is the responsibility of parents, guardians and the function holder/s to ensure this is adhered to.
- The age limit of 10 years+ is enforced for players, as we do not have bowls which are suitable for children. We understand due to the size of the bowls, children may unintentionally “dump/drop” the bowl leaving a depression in the playing surface which damages the greens.